Thread: Hello New here
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
ronnyellis
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomdrew View Post
Hi....I'm new too. Just yesterday. Like you, I am in okay shape...not great. But I am at the point where I need to start really caring about being in good shape or else it will trickle down to my kids. I need to lead by example. I am trying to lose 20 lbs. Do you have any good suggestions for breakfasts? Do you do yogurt at all. I enjoy yogurt and thought maybe it would be a good start to the day. I will help motivate you, if you will help me.
Kids are off for easter break now, and my daughter and I are going to do a workout video together. Hoping to make it a daily thing until the weather breaks and we can get outside to run/walk together. We want to train for a 5k. Let me know how you are doing. Im a mom too and new here too as I just posted under new comer this morning...so thought maybe we could help motivate each other. Mo

Hey Mo,

Sounds like we are in simular situations. It would be great to have someone to help each other out! Thanks for the message.

For breakfast I usually have oatmeal. On days I work out at 6am I eat eggs after my workout for breakfast. I have not really got into yogurt. Not sure why.

Do you have an email addy so we can touch base through email? I am new here as you know so I am not sure if there is a way to contact members or not.

Thanks again for the message.

Cheers!
ronnyellis is offline   Reply With Quote