Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Little introduction from a girl begining to eat better >

Little introduction from a girl begining to eat better

Notices

Little introduction from a girl begining to eat better

Old 02-25-2010, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Little introduction from a girl begining to eat better

Hey there, I'm lilfatti. Not because I am overweight but because that is what I am setting myself up to be. I am young and my metabolism is fast and I can essentially eat whatever I like but after seeing show after show about weight loss I realize I am cheating my older self.
With my eating and exercise habits I am setting myself up for a struggle later in life. I see now that I could very easily be heading for a lifetime battle with weight. Time to get good habits going but I never follow through with anything without a little support. What better then lovely ladies working to be more healthy (especially when most of you have real responsibilities and I have literally nothing I am accountable for).
Anyways, I hope we can all reach our goals together.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:21 AM
FitDay Member

Oh I don't want to call you lilfatti! You sound like a wise young woman to me! Many of us took our youth for granted and ate whatever we wanted without suffering consequences until we got desk jobs or it just started catching up with us. Good for you for understanding that you are making an investment in your future self! I discovered that once I started treating my body the way I should, when I reverted to my old habits, I noticed a big difference in the way I felt! You will get lots of encouragement here to make the changes you need. Welcome!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

Well 'lilfatti' is still true for me in many ways, I am definitely 'skinny fat'. I've been trying some fitness tests and I am pretty pathetic, but it's a great wake-up call.
Just from looking at a couple of thread on here I think it's the perfect place for people to come together and is really extensive in it's ability to track your progress.
Thanks for the welcome.