Thread: Hello New here
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
ronnyellis
FitDay Member

Default Hello New here

Hello, I am new here but not new to fitness.

I am 34 years old. In decent shape but could be better for sure and I think that will come with a better diet. (not to sure about how i will give up ice cream or chocolate)

About 7 years ago I wanted to settle down have kids etc....Well I was smoking, lazy and out of shape so I decided that I would get healthy and start to take care of myself so I can lead a good example for my future kids. Now I have a 5 year old son who is one of the most active kids around. (so is daddy)

I quit smoking 7 years ago, caffine a couple years after. started to work out 2 years ago at a gym. (weight classes) I dropped from 200lbs to 180ish lbs I try to do fun things like hockey, tennis, walking for cardio since I get really bored on the cardio machines at the gym.

A challenge to me is to stay motivated. I think that this site will help me especailly with watching what I eat. I am aiming to shed the last 10lbs which seems to be so much harder then the first 20. I am also hoping to get some inspiration from others on here as well.

Anyway, I love the site so far. I wanted to say hello to everyone out there!

Cheers!
ronnyellis is offline   Reply With Quote