Community
Notices

I am almost halfway there!!

Old 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM
FitDay Member

Talking I am almost halfway there!!

I had a little discouragement earlier this week, with gaining about 2-4 pounds earlier this week. Come to find out it was Mother Nature. Now that is done and when I stepped on the scale a few days ago I went to step on the scale, and boom I lost the 4 pounds plus an additional 3 pounds!! I am now 2.50 pounds away from losing 42.50 pounds in 3 months!! Which means when I get there I am halfway to my goal. I can't wait to go shopping next week and start buying 10's and maybe even possibly medium size shirts. I am just so excited!! Now my next steps are : By April 19th I plan on hitting the goal of 162.50 which will offically drop me to my halfway point. By my sister's baby shower, May 14th I plan on being down to at least 155. Hoping that is more like 150 by then. By my other sister's wedding, I plan on being 120.
Everytime I step on the scale and the numbers go down, or the pants too big, gives me more and more motivation!!
Life is good!!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:48 PM
FitDay Member

way to go!!! Mary
Old 04-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator

Woohoo!!! Way to go!! You've worked hard and it's paying off big time now!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:28 PM
FitDay Member

It is now official!! Doing a happy dance!! 3 months and hit 42.50 pounds lost! Woot halfway there! Now another 42.50 left to lose. So by the end of this month I want to hit 159 so that's my next mini goal. Then 150 by May 14th then 140 by June 14th then 120 by August 14th. I went to the doctors on Tuesday of last week, and there was a lump in my thyroid, so I have to fast tonight until I get my bloodwork done in the morning, but I don't think it's anything serious. Doctorsaid worst case scenario its thyroid cancer but he didn't think it was. I am just hoping that it's just a small thing, or I made my thyroid go crazy and it's in hyper active gear. I will know by tomorrow after the ultrasound. The bloodwork will take a couple of days. But either way I lost half my weight, and have helped 4 others start third journey towards weight loss.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:29 PM
FitDay Member

Their* not third