Notices

Suggestions or Corrections forums?

Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

Would REALLY like to see/add Folic Acid/Folate on the nutrition information.

It's a very important vitamin to track, especially for women who are pregnant or are contemplating pregnancy.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

I'd like to also put in a request for folate tracking. It's key for fertility and pregnancy, but also for general health reasons - it seems kind of weird that fitday doesn't track it.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Suggestion

If you can't do it already, I think it would be cool to be able to "steal" another user's custom food. My girlfriend and I are on here, and since we eat a lot of the same stuff, it would be a massive time-saver.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:16 AM
FitDay Member

I'd like to see Folic Acid/Folate on the nutrition page as well as when making a custom food there is no space to put in Pantothenic Acid yet on the nutrition chart it shows your daily intake...

Is there a way to get Folate and Pantothenic Acid to have input fields on the custom add-a-food page so you can add those to custom foods?