View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
sockmonkeymassive
FitDay Member

Send a message via Skype™ to sockmonkeymassive
Angry woop here it is...

Hi Alfie

I did post you a long reply then the computer crashed when pressed send

So here is the basics. I hope it's ok to post. Hope it helps answer your questions. The Austrailian website you could download the free ebook is frozen (bandwidth reached) at the moment so I can post the link for a free download. I have downloaded it myslef and sent it to a few friends but I'm not sure I'm allowed to do this. Maybe someone can let me know. I'm quite happy to do this as I didn't pay for it either. I know some are taking the p and trying tocharge a small -large sum for it and I don't know why.

PT:1
Here goes...
The Anabolic Diet
This diet because is quite different from the Atkins diet or any of the other low carbohydrate diets. It is called the Anabolic Diet and was published by Dr. Mauro DiPasquale.
ATP is the source of all metabolic activity in the human body. In order to get the energy the body needs for muscle contraction, breathing, brain cell function and virtually all other activities, ATP must be generated. It is a popular misconception that you must have glycogen and glucose, which come from carbohydrates, for the body to produce and replenish ATP and survive.
What some people don't understand is that protein and fat have their own mechanism for providing energy to the body and replenishing ATP. It's a misconception that you need carbs to function.

Last edited by sockmonkeymassive; 04-08-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: to add information and ask a question
sockmonkeymassive is offline   Reply With Quote