View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
mecompco
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfort215 View Post
The diet is from my doctor, according to him I need to be hungry until I get this under control. Yes I have to avoid the mall, yes I have trouble not pulling into a drive thru on the way home--lots of trouble. 01gt4.6 for a super moderator you are not very sensitive to food addictions. Do you make fun of all fat people or just me? I will have to purchase the upgrade to avoid the ads.
I, too apologize--I should have left out the snarkiness. By way of explaination from my perspective, your first post on the forum was to complain about a source of revenue to fund this free web site. Constructive criticisims are welcome, but threats to "leave" just trip my trigger (right or wrong, they do).

And, I don't see where Mike is making fun of anyone, and I've been made fun of my whole life so I've "been there and done that". And yes, I KNOW what it is to be hungry. Do a 30 day water fast and see if you and hunger don't get well acquainted (I've done them twice).

I am a food addict myself and I KNOW where you're coming from. But, really, you need to deal with this. All these temptations will always be out there, just like there is a bar on every corner enticing the alcoholic to have "just one little drink". Folks like you and me need to learn to cope with these urges.

So, I encourage you to stick around. FitDay, warts and all, can help you lose all the weight you want/need to.

Regards,
Michael

May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)

Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)

The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.

mecompco is offline   Reply With Quote