View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfort215 View Post
The diet is from my doctor, according to him I need to be hungry until I get this under control. Yes I have to avoid the mall, yes I have trouble not pulling into a drive thru on the way home--lots of trouble. 01gt4.6 for a super moderator you are not very sensitive to food addictions. Do you make fun of all fat people or just me? I will have to purchase the upgrade to avoid the ads.
no, actually I had no what your build is, so I wouldn't say that I was making fun of you for being fat. I use to make fun of myself when I was fat, hell I still feel fat.
As far as food addictions, we all have our own issues. I just thought that it seemed kind of petty to complain about an advertisement on here when there is so much more in the "real world", but I didn't know what you are going through. I'm sorry if I offended you. I try to be supportive to everyone and I shouldn't have directed that comment towards you.
There are ways (software) to avoid ads from any site, but as Michael said you also have an option to upgrade.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote