Notices

New Beginning

Old 04-07-2011, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up New Beginning

Hello My name is Kathy and I am 42 years old. Most of my life has been a struggle with weight. I love food which is one of my biggest problems and I don't exercise at all. I was told that you should confess your failur first in order to take control of them. Being in denial will only make things worst. Today I started my weight loss journey and feeling very excited about loosing weight. I weight 225 pounds today and would like to lose at least 26 pounds or more to be under 200 pounds. I realize I need to lose more, but I'm taking small steps at a time. I first plan on loosing 11 pounds by my 24th wedding anniversary which is May 15, 2011. I know I will feel much better and will probably go down a clothing size. I plan to make this journey very simple and easy, but not stressful at all. This time around I will be completely committeed until I rich my goal. I know I'm going to have to be consistance in order for this to work out. I use to sneak and eat and thought that was ok, but I realize I was only deceiving myself. Although no one would see me eating like crazy, but they saw weight coming on like crazy. I'm going to do it right this time. I can do it!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:51 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard, congratulations on deciding to lose it. We're about the same age, and I started out heavier, so when I say "you can do this", believe it.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Kathy, welcome to FitDay. I think you are correct, admitting that there is a problem is the 1st step to getting past it. Good luck to you on your journey and if you have any questions, just ask.