Thread: I Went Back
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lizzycritter
FitDay Member

I wish I had a water exercise class near me, and the hot tub time does sound awesome....sigh. I don't have fibromyalgia but I do have chronic tendonitis and osteoarthritis. It sucks when you want to get up and exercise, but your body just won't let you. I've been on celebrex twice daily for nearly a year and I'm only 36, but without it I can't do much of anything. It's only been since October that I've felt well enough to exercise. I feel like life is conspiring against me lately, my plan was to go to the gym 3 times a week on my days off, but I haven't been in over 2 weeks. My husband works nights, so I was going in the morning, getting my daughter on the school bus then spending an hour at the gym while he's still up with our son. There's been 2 snow days, he's had overtime from the weather, missed a day for my daughter's birthday party, and today he has to be in court at 11, which is the middle of the night for him so I haven't been to the gym today. If he gets home at a reasonable hour I'm going to try to make it this afternoon. I have done some workout videos at home but it's just not as good. If I keep starting over, it will stick eventually, right?
Lizzycritter is offline   Reply With Quote