View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
shibaluvr
FitDay Member

Default I'm on alli

I have had good results being on and off orlistat. Never a weight gain going off and never symptoms. I stay on the low-fat diet, and they do help with avoiding stalling and plateaus.

The pills are never a replacement for good diet and exercise. For someone like me that had hundreds of pounds to lose, was diabetic and with thyroid problems, losing weight because of the medications I required was very hard.

Not so now. I'm off 9 medications because of my weightloss.

I have given myself forty days on alli to help me to continue the downward loss. I feel good so far, but I've been on it before so I already knew whether it would help or not.

I have lost 7.5 pounds in four days and am happy about it. I have been on a committed weightloss program since January.

alli is no big deal provided you don't eat over 19 grams of fat in a meal. I never have, so I'm good. If you think you're going to go over the amount of fat grams, or have a special occasion, then just don't take it for that meal.

alli is the one diet supplement that is fda approved. I don't know about liver damage. What I do know is about diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, joint problems and the health problems caused by too much weight.

I know alot here say don't try it, but I disagree. I'm not saying try it. I'm just saying that there's not much problem being on it IF YOU CONTROL YOUR FAT INTAKE. Go to the website and read about it.

For me, alli is a useful tool to pick up to help me not stall in my weightloss.

Last edited by shibaluvr; 04-07-2011 at 03:19 AM.
shibaluvr is offline   Reply With Quote