Notices

P90X Tracking?

Old 04-04-2011, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default P90X Tracking?

Does anyone here have the tracking information for the P90X dvd's? I would like to track my activities here but do not know the average calories that are burned for the different workouts on P90X. I know it's different for everyone based on how hard you worked out, etc., but a good average would be nice to try and track it.

Thanks!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:48 AM
Super Moderator

I don't know if there is a "good average". When I did Plyometrics, my HRM would saw that I burned (1000-1200cals), most people probably burn 1/2 that. It's really hard to say. Everyone is different. But I'd guess between 400-700 cals per DVD. It could be lower or higher depending on your weight, HR and intensity.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:47 AM
FitDay Member

I'm on my 2nd time through the p90x program and most of the info I've seen shows an "average" calorie burn of 480 per DVD. I've used that number as my basis for tracking. Plyo and Core workouts would obviuosly be higher than the other workouts. It also will depend on your weight and fitness level, etc.