Notices

New here, need to lose weight.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

congrats on sticking it out thus far. You'll be glad that you did, well it sounds like you already are. Just know that it only gets better. Keep your head up and before you know it, when you're bored and alone you may just go back outside and enjoy the wonderful world that's waiting for you.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds like you've discovered one of the cool things about changing your diet and exercising...it carries over to a lot of other aspects of your life without you making conscious effort in those directions, sometimes. Lots of little things happen on the inside, too...self-esteem, like you mentioned, and confidence. Motivation. Mood. As the pounds go off and the muscles get strong, success breeds more success and you want to keep going, instead of feeling like you have to. I'm glad you're noticing some of that...keep up the great work!
Old 03-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

just checking in to wish you luck on your weigh in for your mini goal.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default need to lose lots of weight

hi, my name is lisa , and i weigh 292, im 5'4. and i'am doing the atkins diet. 4 day's so far. unfortunitly i do not have a scale lol. but i have lost 3 in, around my waist. does theese charts calculate carbs into net carbs?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kitty469782
hi, my name is lisa , and i weigh 292, im 5'4. and i'am doing the atkins diet. 4 day's so far. unfortunitly i do not have a scale lol. but i have lost 3 in, around my waist. does theese charts calculate carbs into net carbs?
Wow great job losing 3 inches in only 4 days? that's incredible.
And sorry I'm not sure if they calculate net carbs :/ You might want to ask in a more popular thread. Anyways great job so far and keep it up