View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
zaldabus
FitDay Member

Hey behaze (and anyone else who is concerned),

Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well. All the stuff that happened in Japan was on the opposite side of the country, so we didn't even know anything had happened until later in the day. Things were a bit hectic for awhile but for the most part things are back to normal now.

Good luck with your exercise. It seems like you're on track and your motivation is running high! I've made a decision to cut Insanity short and will switch to a modified round of P90X for muscle hypertrophy next week. After doing Insanity for about 6 weeks, I have definitely noticed improvement in strength and endurance, but I've noticed a substantial loss in muscle definition. Plus, I've come to the conclusion that the tummy situation is loose skin, and I want to put more focus onto tightening up that area. I've put together a circuit which revolves around P90X with cardio from Insanity and core work P90X, Insanity, and P90X+. In this way I still feel I'll be able to finish up Insanity, and get the muscles I want in time for Summer

In addition to my whey protein powder, I've gotten some creatine, glutamine, and ribose (all in powder form). If any one has any other suggestions, supplements or otherwise, I'd love to hear them.
zaldabus is offline   Reply With Quote