Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
flcowgirl78
FitDay Member

Default New here

Hello all. I am at the heaviest I have ever been (including while pregnant with my son 9 years ago). I feel like crap and am sick of it. I am going to lose weight and get back to feeling human instead of constantly tired and energyless. I am over hearing my own excuses about why I can't lose weight and I am going to find a way. I lost about 15 pounds 3 years ago and had lots of success with tracking what I ate (and as a bonus I felt great!). I am trying that method again and just trying to be more active. I cannot afford nor do I have time to go to a gym so I am ordering a pedometer today to try to up my activity level.

A little back ground: I am a single mom, full time student with a full time job so time is at a premium for me. That is why I am trying to just fit activity into my schedule where ever I can manage to cram it. If anyone has any suggestions for me as to how to get more activity into my life, I would appreciate it.

Anyway, I am committed to losing at least 45 pounds by the end of this year so...
flcowgirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote