Notices

Multi-Vitamin

Old 01-29-2010, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Multi-Vitamin

If you take a multi-vitamin or just vitamins in general how do you add this?
Old 01-29-2010, 11:25 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hi,

I created a custom food for my vitamin and I also take a calcium supplement and created a food for that as well. Hope that helps.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default yup...

I take a daily multi-vitamin, too. I created a custom food for it, just like speedyfair says . Just grab the bottle and enter the info straight off the label.

I find it's easier to create custom foods with label info than sifting through the lists of foods sometimes to try to find the right items.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

My vitamin bottle gives the amount of each nutrient rather than listing them as a percentage, so how to I enter that on the custom food page? It asks for the percentage.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down FitDay does not match the real world of vitamins

Originally Posted by fauxpas1
My vitamin bottle gives the amount of each nutrient rather than listing them as a percentage, so how to I enter that on the custom food page? It asks for the percentage.
Exactly my problem. All vitamins and supplements are listed as units not as percentages–the only choice in FitDay Custom foods.