Thread: 100 lb club
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lgrant3393
FitDay Member

Good morning ladies! I also would like to join! I have spent the majority of my life overweight. I have lost the same 100lbs at least 5 times! I am 39 years old, very soon to be 40. Atkins also works best for me. I began Atkins religiously in June 2006 and lost 125lbs by November of 2008. I was down to 150lbs but then due to marital issues I drowned my sorrows in food again and here I am back where I started!!!! It was my resolution this year to accomplish the following: get back on Atkins, be more disciplined in work (I work from home), and generally find a balance that works for ME. I began Atkins again on January 1st and so far have lost 20lbs which I know is primarily water weight. I retain alot of water but the good news is that Atkins is a natural diuretic. I am new to Fitday but I have to say that so far I LOVE IT! I like seeing exactly what I eat and being able to see how many carbs I have taken in at a glance. Support is so important and I am looking forward to getting to know you all and together we can change our lives.
Lgrant3393 is offline   Reply With Quote