View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #526 (permalink)
Misery16226
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusInside View Post
My advice, is to indulge. But control your indulgence, don't let it control you (which in my experience is just what'll eventually happen if you suppress the cravings long enough). Go ahead have a serving every now and then. Just be sure to log the calories for it, and you'll be fine. I've lost 23 pounds since Jan 20th, and I've denied myself nothing.

Just be careful, and don't let that indulgence become compulsion. Measure out your servings and log all the calories. AND DON'T SKIP MEALS. If you're not allowing yourself enough calories to have an occasional treat in the mix, or to allot some headroom for the occasional hiccup, then you might need to up your daily calories. I eat up to 1800 every day (rarely reach it though). I'd say aim for at least 14 or 1500 calories a day. I've always been told 1200 as the absolute bottom limit.
Thanks, I probably will just have some.. or else i might stress on it or romanticize it and be obsessed when its not that big of a deal. Thanks for talking some sense into me ....

I usually would finish a 2 liter bucket within a week, having a huge bowl everyday till its gone.. luckily we don't buy it often or I would be 350lbs right now.
So having 1/2 a cup once in a while is a big improvement. (ice-cream/frozen yogurt are my fav junk foods)

My absolute calorie limit is 1200 trying for 1100, I'm female, I'm a very inactive type of person so I think I don't really NEED more then that. I literally don't do anything other then shower, house chores, and now daily 30 min exercise where I only burn 250 calories at most. My bad-self and good-self have come to an agreement =Today since I plan to indulge I'm going to push myself for an extra 10 min of running. Which will burn about 80 more calories. Then I can look forward to still losing weight and not gaining.
Also won't eat anything else with high amount of sugars today.
This is my first food enemy day. Good-thing I passed on pancakes this morning and had a healthy breakfast and lunch.

•Start weight: around 250 on 03/07/2011
•Current weight: 238.0 on 05/23/2011
•Main goal : be 150lb by 03/07/2012

♦Weight lost so far : 12lb

♥Mini goal:
24 pounds lighter (217lb) by July 4th for the Fourth of July 10% challenge! (started challenge at 241.8)
Misery16226 is offline   Reply With Quote