Notices

Self Introduction

Old 02-20-2010, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default Self Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jessica, but you can call me by my username: Acid Free.
On the contrary, heartburn runs in the family. Sometimes I feel that is going to be the death of me sooner later in life if I don't decide change now. I named myself acid free as a motivator to start and maintain a new egotistical life of not suffering from acid reflux.

I am an overweight (apparently obese) 20 year old woman who is 5.6 and 206 pounds. (According to the scale my mother says doesn't work)

One concern I really have about weight gain is that my father keeps haunting me that couples engaging in sexual activity gains weight rapidly. His reasoning is: "Despite the fact that love making makes you lose calories, it also feeds your endorphins to a point where you crave for some munchies right after. This happens to married and or happily together couples. Man or woman! This includes you and Doug!" (Doug is my boyfriend.) My father is not a nutritionist or in any medical field for that matter so I hope he is wrong.

For a piece of mind to remember: My boyfriend says he doesn't care if I am fat or not. He loves me for whom I am. If anything, he hopes I don't go on a diet so he won't feel obligated to do the same. Probably that is why I have been so care-free about my weight lately because my boyfriend is care-free!

However, for my health's safety sake, I had better change! Sometime in our married future, I'll trick him in to doing the same!

I am Acid Free. Nice to meet you all!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

hey there - I'm new to the website as well. Welcome! I'm a 25 y/o woman, looking to pick up some better eating habits and shed some extra "fluff" gained over the past year and a half.. here's to us hopping up on this weight loss train!

and congratulations on your marriage! happy one year
Old 02-20-2010, 08:33 AM
FitDay Member

It's not the endorphins, it's that we relax about our appearance and what we're eating because we're not "on the market" anymore.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mailey84
congratulations on your marriage! happy one year
Thank you, but I'm not quite married yet or engaged to him for that matter. However, I will gladly take the happy first year and save it for later.

Thanks Lizzie, I am relieved to know that I still have control over my weight regardless if I'm getting some goodies or not.

I hope we can all work together well on having a healthier lifestyle!
Old 02-20-2010, 10:46 AM
FitDay Member

LOL - i don't know where I got from your post that you were married, or celebrating your one year anniversary for that matter! I'll just blame it on a sugar-induced hallucination
Old 10-31-2023, 11:22 PM
FitDay Member

Post Guide On Erectile Dysfunction Treatment

Take Charge of Your Health today and Discover a Renewed Sense of Vitality with us, your Trusted Men's Healthcare Consultant.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

HI Jessika!
Old 03-21-2024, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will find a lot of great information here. From my side, I want to say it is okay to not be perfect. For example, I often use these services at https://ukwritings.com/essay-services. Embracing imperfection and seeking assistance when needed are important steps towards growth and success. With the support of reliable services like UK Writings, we can navigate challenges more effectively and strive for excellence in our endeavors. So don't hesitate to reach out for help whenever you need it, and let's continue learning and growing together on this forum!
Old 04-01-2024, 09:30 PM
FitDay Member

Take Charge of Your Health today and Discover a Renewed Sense of Vitality with us, your Trusted Men's Healthcare Consultant.