Originally Posted by yayie
Congratulations everyone on the achievements!
I started in January and I am currently 3kg from my goal weight. The small achievements.
- I lost my fat cheek bone, my face looks thin now
- My tops fit losely.. my tummy is almost flat
- I can wear my size 12 clothes again
- I can climb the stairs to my office without running out of breath
- Everyone is commending my on how much weight I have been able lose!
- I can go shopping without feeling disgusted that none of the nice clothes look good on me.
Hey, that's awesome--thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
47 M 5'8"
May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)
Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)
The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.