Notices

Weight Goal Progress Problem

Old 03-02-2011, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Weight Goal Progress Problem

I might be doing something wrong but I am having an issue with the weightloss progress field. For example, on Activities my Calorie Balance says that I ate 1294 calories and burned 2,470. This should give me a Calorie Deficit of 1,176. However, when I go to the Weight Goal Progress tab, it is reporting that I burned only 2,280 calories and ate 1402 giving me a deficit of 878 calories. I don't even know where the Weight Goal Progress page is getting those numbers. Those numbers are not reflected in my food journal nor my Activities log.

Can anyone please help me? Thanks!
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default Having the same issue...

I had hoped that entering info under "Activities" would change my actual calories burned under "Weight Goal" --> "Progress", but I have to do it myself because the math is clearly wrong. I'm really happy with the site overall, I'm guessing it's just an oversight and hopefully something they can get it fixed.

Now I'm gonna go calculate how many calories I've burned during the 10 minutes of banging my head on the table trying to figure this out.