Notices

Feature request (navigation)

Old 02-19-2010, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default Feature request (navigation)

I'm using the online version of the software (would LOVE a personal copy, but I have a Mac), and there is one thing that drives me absolutely batty: I would love a drop-down calendar that allows me to easily navigate to another month.

An example would be in Google Calendars: you can quickly click to another month in the mini-calendar on the left, and then click the month name to load and see that full month.

With Fitday, (unless I'm missing something!), if I want to look at my food log from June of 2008, for example, I have to:
1. Go to the Calendar tab to get to the current month
2. then click the previous month's name and wait for that month's calendar to load
3. repeat endlessly through 18 or so months. Bah!

Is there an easier way to "get around" in Fitday? Is there such a feature in Fitday PC? Is a solution in development?

Thanks!
Nicole
Old 02-19-2010, 03:47 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah it's a feature in the PC version. There's a little calendar in the bottom left corner in which you can click days/cycle through months fairly quickly.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:18 PM
FitDay Member

I also have a request. I reached my weight loss goal this past week and now am kind of struggling with maintenance. We all know that it's hard enough to take it off, but even harder to keep it off. I feel like I'm kind of foundering, trying to figure out maintenance, calories, etc. It would be nice if there were tools, graphics, charts, etc. tracking maintenance. Everything is kind of geared to weight loss. Then you get to your goal and are all alone trying to figure out how to keep it off, this time.

As most of us know, losing weight is easy... I've done it a million times, right?
I'd like this to be my last time and keep it off for good!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mfagerstrom
Yeah it's a feature in the PC version. There's a little calendar in the bottom left corner in which you can click days/cycle through months fairly quickly.
Hm. So there are differences between the PC version and the Premium Web version? This is confusing. Now I wonder what to opt for. I also saw that with both you can sync your info, but you can download info from the web version to the PC version if you are not a premium member...I think.

PB