View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
nannaluvsu
FitDay Member

Smile Best time to weigh - how often

Hello everyone!
I began using Fitday on February 9. I have only weighed my sef twice since beginning - usually in the evening before going to bed. I have been VERY careful in documenting all food intake to monitor my calories and fat - and all of the activities each day (right down to showering, dressing and grooming!). However, I weighed myself last night and the scale said I still weighed the same as the day I began - yet 4 days into monitoring it declared I had lost a pound. Then this morning, I weighed myself in only my underclothing first thing. The scale read 5 pounds less than the first day I weighed to begin. I realize that your clothing, eating and drinking all day, etc.. can cause fluctuations in your readings on the scale. My question is - what time of day would you recommend weighing in - and how often would you feel is often enough? I do not want to obsess and weigh daily; but, I am on a time line to lose at least 30 pounds before my husbands high school reunion the first part of July. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON YOUR GOALS!!
nannaluvsu is offline   Reply With Quote