Notices

"Obese"?????

Old 02-24-2011, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

OK, better now that I am finally under 200. 199.2 was a huge milestone for me! In my mind I know I need to lose 15 lb JUST to get out of the OBESE category and into OVERWEIGHT!!! Keeping track of my foods, drinking all the water and stepping up my exercise have made SO much difference. I can't wait to go shopping for clothes for spring! I am going to wait about another month before I do any major shopping, but I am really looking forward to it. Trust me, I haven't looked forward to shopping for clothes in years!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:04 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on making it under the 200 mark!! I'm a little over 3 weeks in and I'm hovering right around 194, which means one more pound before I've lost 10lbs

This last weekend was tough for me. We had family here which always means going out to eat which is where I'm still struggling. I stopped tracking my foods for 3 days, which I wasn't happy about. However, I'm back on course and feeling better. It really is amazing how much better we feel when we eat right and get some exercise, don't you think? I know people always said that, but I didn't really know what they meant...

We have a vacation coming up in about 3 weeks to Portland that I'm really looking forward to. It will be right at the end of my 6 weeks of personal training. In the past on vacations I've always wanted to go clothes shopping in all the little shops and boutiques, but never did because I knew nothing would fit me. Hopefully by then I'll be 10-15lbs lighter and can enjoy shopping a lot more! Keep up the excellent work, we can do this!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Just saw your post as I am a newbie..I wish you the very best of luck..I am "obese"too,not just mildly overweight as what I'd think I should be called..we can beat this,though..we can do it !!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there! Well I am so happy that I lost 2 more lb last week and I feel so empowered. I no longer feel like the food is the boss of me!!! I am also going on vacation, but I have until April 25 to lose more poundage. We will be in San Fransisco and Napa Valley to celebrate our 10th anniversary. If I continue at the same rate of loss, I will well below the weight I carried when we got married! How's that for an anniversary gift - to myself and him!!!