Notices

Is there any option to organize breakfast lunch dinner ?

Old 02-27-2011, 08:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default Is there any option to organize breakfast lunch dinner ?

hey guys any idea to organize em? i cant see any option ..

Last edited by rushemz2; 02-27-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by rushemz2
hey guys any idea to organize em? i cant see any option ..
Welcome to the forums. I moved your thread to the support forum.

AFAIK there is no way to specifically organize your foods that way. I have, though, seen people who create a "fake" custom food with "-------------------------" as the title. Then simply add one "serving" of that between breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.

There may be other ways and someone else may chime in.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-28-2011, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

I saw Mike post once that he journaled his food (calories) by breakfast, lunch and dinner.
How do you do that? It would be awesome to be able to break my calorie intake down into 3 parts.

Last edited by quinnesec; 02-28-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Super Moderator

You do it with the fake custom food. Basically you are just separating your meals with something like this ************** or ----LUNCH---- as Michael said.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

OHHHHHHH!!!! Got it.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

You can separate meals (breakfast, lunch, etc.) in the PC version...not sure if you can in the Premium version, but I'm getting ready to sign up for Premium/sync version today. I can appreciate all the requests, but if FitDay made the "free" version with the same capabilities of the "paid" version, I, for one, would be pretty ticked off that I paid money for something everyone else is getting for free! It's well worth the money for the PC version - I can use when I don't have internet connection (or just don't want to get on line...) and I'm looking forward to having the sync capabilities for when I do make that connection!
Old 01-22-2012, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Old 01-22-2012, 06:01 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DeluxeDiva2B
You can separate meals (breakfast, lunch, etc.) in the PC version...not sure if you can in the Premium version, but I'm getting ready to sign up for Premium/sync version today. I can appreciate all the requests, but if FitDay made the "free" version with the same capabilities of the "paid" version, I, for one, would be pretty ticked off that I paid money for something everyone else is getting for free! It's well worth the money for the PC version - I can use when I don't have internet connection (or just don't want to get on line...) and I'm looking forward to having the sync capabilities for when I do make that connection!
This ^
Old 01-22-2012, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah, good you pointed that out Mike. I just bought FitDay PC and for the price of a large, loaded pizza ($19.95 if you use the coupon)*, I have the capability to track my fitness and maintain my health and weight goals. Deal of the century as far as I'm concerned.

* Everyone: Where do you find the coupon? You'll just have to do a little looking for it in this thread:

FAQ's/Newbie Q & A, How To's, & Supporting Links

It's in there!