Notices

Just signed up.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Just signed up.

I'm pretty stoked because I read that when a person keeps a food journal it helps with weight loss I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs by the end of April. I've been running/walking every morning for the past week and I just got a dog so I've been talking him walking frequently. Oh and, I'm Vine. I know I need to drink more water so that's one of my major goals right now
Old 02-18-2011, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Vine. My name is Jamaise. We have alot in common (dieting and losing weight wise) I also want to lose 15 pounds by April. One thing I wanted to share about drinking more water was buy a water bottle. Buy one that is stainless steal (they help keep the water colder longer) and also make sure you take it with you every where!. I personally found that by doing this when i got even a little bit thirsty i could take a sip of my water and it made me less tempted to drink soda or juice. Hope this helps. Maybe we can talk more about how our weight loss is coming along. Have a Great Day!

Last edited by Jamyasha; 02-18-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:00 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

I agree that water is a huge part of the weight loss program--I never leave home w/o at least one, usually two CamelBak bottles full. I do at least 3 liters a day at work, plus more before and after. Really, within reason, the more the better.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-18-2011, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the advice. I have a water bottle and I should have filled it up earlier, but I haven't My goal for tomorrow is to drink more water and only one cup of joe
Old 02-24-2011, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone. .
I just signed up, too. .this is my first day and I have to say. .it's good to know there's a free website like this one. I'm an avid exerciser, but I've been off for the past two weeks (due to being sick), and I really need to keep track of what I eat. If I write it down, I'll be more likely to really be conscious of what I'm eating.

Dewi
starting weight: 140. .hoping to get to 120 by 6/22/2011. mini goal: 130.