Notices

Graphs vs. data points

Old 02-24-2011, 04:53 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Graphs vs. data points

So, I'm taking all this time to enter in body weight and body fat % measurements and the graphs are alright for trending, but I cannot find any way to actually see the data points. This is kind of a big deal if you're trying to determine where an old measurement is when it just hangs in white space on the report and does not line up with a measurement line. Why can't we see those data points or at the very least, get a cross tab report with all the stat entries?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by polizz
So, I'm taking all this time to enter in body weight and body fat % measurements and the graphs are alright for trending, but I cannot find any way to actually see the data points. This is kind of a big deal if you're trying to determine where an old measurement is when it just hangs in white space on the report and does not line up with a measurement line. Why can't we see those data points or at the very least, get a cross tab report with all the stat entries?
I'm not so sure I understand what asking. I assume you are wantinting to see past information that you've entered, in a graph, for weight, etc?

I don't track my measurements for waist, chest, etc. but do track my weight and I can see my graph of past weight. I can find that in several places. Let me know if that's what you are looking for and where are you looking for it.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:52 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Yes, seeing historical data points is what I'm talking about here. As far as where I have looked... all over the site, the reports, etc. You can only see your custom stats or even the built-in weight measurements, for instance, in graph form. Before I upgraded to premium, I just journaled these measurements and ironically, you can see your data there whenever you want - it's just not graphed.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

when I go:
Reports>Weight>Weight Change I get a graph

I can also get the graph without going in to Reports by going Weight>My Weight Goal graph.

Does this not work for you or and I missing what you're wanting?