Notices

I'm working my way to healthy

Old 02-18-2011, 11:29 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I'm working my way to healthy

Hello everyone, I know we are all here for the same reason is to lose some fat and get healthy in our body and feel good about ourselves; this is what i'm trying to do also.

I've always been up and down in my weight, i would lose some then gain some. I did lose 20lbs one time though exercise and eating well, and I'm trying to remember how that felt. I've did gain more weight after that, and now i'm sick of it. I'm 250.00 exactly, i weighted myself today.
My health was border line diabetes, and I've become hypoglycemic. Its been better with my hypoglycemic,since i have been exercising and trying my best to lay off salt and sugar, i don't suffer much with it, or if i do its not that bad.

So, i've been exercising now for 1 month i think, my weight i don't know, not much change cause i have been struggling with food. But i'm changing, i did not have soda today or yesterday, and i usally would everyday. So im changing slowly.

So to conclude this, my short term goal is to lose 10lbs, and my long term is 100lbs. all the healthy way.
Add me as your friend and we can lose weight together.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the group. You will find lots of support here and many people in the same stage of trying to get fit after many years of losing and gaining. I find loging in each day and recording everything works for me. Mary
Old 02-19-2011, 04:06 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to FitDay Tiffany. It sounds like you already know that change is good. Slow change is better than none but don't get frustrated if the weight either doesn't come off or slowly comes off. Once you commit and jump in with both feet the weight will come off much faster.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:27 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome!

I definitely agree that logging everything helps Especially to keep track of how much you are eating each day - I know that is probably the biggest thing for me to keep what I eat in control and the weight comes off easily!

Good Luck, and I hope you will find lots of motivation through others' posts, and keep posting yourself to let us know how you are doing! :-D