View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
dbrinkley80
FitDay Member

Send a message via AIM to dbrinkley80

Hey Diana, I'm Diane, and my spot in life sounds very similar to yours. I'll be 30 this year, and I'm definitely at my heaviest. My boyfriend and I had out two year in December, and I know I'm heavier now than when we started dating. He's so skinny and doesn't worry about what he eats and has a massive Mt. Dew habit, which rubbed off on me for a while. So if I had to guess I'd say I probably put on a good twenty pounds since our first date.

I've been working really hard since December to get myself under control. I *think* I've lost most of what I put on when we started dating, I only recently got a working scale, but I've been keeping track of my measurements, and while I seem to go back and fourth by a half an inch or so here lately, I haven't gone back up to my starting measurements. So I'm happy about that.

I've really been struggling the past couple weeks, ran out of steam a little bit, so I put a couple more pounds back on. I think some of my problem was cutting too many calories, so I've bumped the intake up some this week and we'll see where it leads me. I have a bit of a scale obsession now that I have one, and it seems like its going down again. I know I've been stressed out at lot lately about my lack of employment and money and stress is never good for weight loss, and I'm dealing with a couple physical issues that is making exercise hard right now, but I'm going to stick with my diet plan and not give it. I really do feel better, even if the numbers aren't doing what I want.

I'm sorry to vent so much, its one of those weeks where it seems like everything is just pressing down all at once. Not to mention I'm creeping up on my period which makes me overly emotional as it is. So, thanks for listening everyone and I wish you all a happy day!
Short term goal:300 by 3-31-10
Long term:150's by however much time I need to get there!
Love and hugs!!
dbrinkley80 is offline   Reply With Quote