View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #404 (permalink)
ferndills
FitDay Member

I lost my mojo this week as well. I am back in the game today though! My challenges are always on the weekends when the whole family eats together and I make larger meals. My husband is okay with me trying lower calorie items, but doesn't want me to get too drastic. SO, I have been kind of doing duel meals on a lot of the days. I will fix two mains and then one or two sides that we all eat from. This way I am able to watch my calories, but my family still gets to eat what they like. I am slowly but surely going to get everything switched over to healthier stuff and they won't even know it! When I switch out turkey instead of hamburger, they don't even realize. I will not be weighing myself until February 28. I do not want to know where I am at until the end of the month because if I see a larger number lost on the scale, I am more motivated to keep going. In order to see that number, I have to wait longer in between weigh ins. I am hoping that I can get caught back up on my exercising. I was not exercising at all before, and now I am trying to work a mile of exercise in everyday. I know that is not a lot, but I will work my way up to more miles per day. My friend and I have a pull off calendar on our wall similar to the one on 'I Used to Be Fat' on MTV. We set our goal to do 60 miles in 60 days. Like I said, I know that is not a lot, but after our initial 60 days is over, I hope to raise our bar to 75 miles in 60 days. Eventually, down the road, we will be at 180 miles in 60 days! I am behind a few miles since I took a few nights off~ *slaps self on rear*. This weekend I will have to fit in 8 miles. It WILL and CAN be done though!! AND it is finally supposed to be nice this weekend! You never know about that Nebraska weather, though!! I am going to do at least half of my miles outside if it does get to 60 like they say!!

January 6, 2011 370
January 28, 2011 361
February 4, 2011 359
February 15, 2011 352.2
March 1, 2011 348.8
April 1st 10 % Goal 333
July 1st goal 325
October 1 goal 300
December 13 goal 288
January 6, 2012 goal 285

"The day that I changed my life was the same day that I realized I was the only one who COULD change it." ~ Me
ferndills is offline   Reply With Quote