View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Twinnermommy
FitDay Member

Casey

It sounds like we have a lot in common! I danced from age 2-18, so I was the same as you - I never though I would HAVE to work out. But luckily I enjoy exercising. Especially when I am listening to music - it's actually a lot like dancing, it just doesn't look as good haha. What type of dance did you do?

Well, I have three kids: 21 month old twins and a 4 week old baby. Yeah they are close together! We just wanted our kids to be able to be close friends. Luckily, my baby is so easy - he just grunts and stares and hardly ever cries. Anyway, right now I'm more trying to get in the habit of being healthy again than really lose a ton of weight.

Oh, and I have been trying to get my kids to eat real food, too... the best they will eat is when I make it look like something else haha. I made 'bumps on a log' with celery filled with peanut butter and put raisins on the top and told them it was ants on a log and they ate them all up and begged for more!! But most the time they will just throw their food at eachother or on the floor

Starting Weight 2/1/2011: 170.8 lbs

April Fools Goal: 153 lbs
Ultimate Goal 10/11/2011: 130 lbs

Current Weight: 160.6 lbs
Twinnermommy is offline   Reply With Quote