Notices

FitDay how-to users guide?

Old 02-08-2011, 10:12 AM
FitDay Member

Question FitDay how-to users guide?

Is there a basic users guide for this service? I have tried to make it work on my own and it seems like getting the food and calorie count into a day is just too messy unless i do it all at once at the end of the day. My time just doesnt allot like that. Is there a way to add to a daily posting without redoing the whole thing?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

No there is not a user guide... that I know of.

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you are asking. Are you wanting to add foods through out the day or are you saying it's too messy to do it like that?

You can add foods as you go. I created a custom food that looks like ******************* and I add it between meals, IMO it cleans it up by separating breakfast, snack, lunch, etc.

Like I said I'm not sure what you're asking so if I wasn't much help, I'm sorry.

Here's what mine looks like. (Don't pay attention to the crap that I ate, that was a bad day, this is an example of my layout)
Old 02-08-2011, 11:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by TerryProvince
Is there a basic users guide for this service? I have tried to make it work on my own and it seems like getting the food and calorie count into a day is just too messy unless i do it all at once at the end of the day. My time just doesnt allot like that. Is there a way to add to a daily posting without redoing the whole thing?
It really shouldn't take you any more than 4 or 5 minutes, if that, to add your daily food and activities.

I use the "Recent Foods" link, then go to the bottom and choose "More". This brings up, day by day, what you've entered in the past. Click the check box by each item you want to add to today's food, then at the bottom of the page, click the "Add" button. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

You can do more or less the same thing with activities, except that you must choose each item individually.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Michael