View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
medievalwedding
FitDay Member

Unhappy Reality Check for Me - New start

Hello all,
I have been struggling with my weight in the last four years but tonight I got the wake up call of the lifetime for me. I had reached a weight of 207.8lbs which felt like why did I buy a scale. My finascee and I are getting married in August of this year after being together for over 9 years. I swore to myself I was never going to let myself get to this heavy of a weight. I watched my grandmother become mortability obese to the point of bed ridden and I have a sister-in-law that has major health issues because she is also morbaility obese. I have never been this size unless I was pregnant. When I get winded from wrestling with my husband and he is only 3 pounds heavier then I am then I gave myself a good shake. I have started eating better in the last week or two but I need to get back into the lifestyle that I was before I had my youngest. I am an emotional eater, which is not good I know. I am hoping to find encouragement as this is a real struggle for me. Bluntally put I hate how I am right now and need a change.
medievalwedding is offline   Reply With Quote