View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #322 (permalink)
rainbow24
FitDay Member

I have decided to stand on the scale every morning so I can monitor changes. I ate 1 oz of ostrich pepperoni yesterday and the scale went up today. I had some of that same high salt pepperoni and expect either a hold tomorrow or even another increase. I need to stay aware of what causes the changes.

On the brighter side, as I dressed for church this morning, I discovered that I had not washed my clothes. Ya, I forget little things like that.
So I went through my too small suitcase and found a jean skirt that I had stopped wearing two summers ago because it was too tight. It fit. In the same suitcase was a shirt that fit, but was a little snug on my lower arms. 3/4 sleeve. It also fit.

Then to top things off, one of the ladies at church came up and quietly said I was looking good.

This leads to one of my past weight issues. I have really good willpower and weight loss is not really difficult for me as far as practicality, it is the emotional side that is an issue. When I get to a point where a man notices the changes, that is when I will struggle. I intend to come here and ask for someone to talk me through it when that happens.
Sometimes, even knowing what your issues are, don't prevent them from happening.

July 3, 2014 - 1st day home after MI
Sept 12, 2014 Lowered my BMI by 2.9
1st Goal - remove an additional 3.9 from my BMI
2nd Goal - remove 5 more from my BMI
3rd Goal - remove 5 more from my BMI
Semi Final Goal - remove 5 more from my BMI
rainbow24 is offline   Reply With Quote