View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
canary52
FitDay Member

11) I used to like to travel more. Now I like the comforts of home and am glad to get back.
12) that being said, I would like to go to Israel, Italy, the East. Maybe do a meditation retreat in India (crazy, I know.)
13) I think I am dowdy and could look better but I hate to shop. Until I start then I want to go more. Except lately... Fibro makes shopping grueling.
14) People think I look like Juliet Binoche. I have been stopped publicly and told this. I have been e mailed by friends and relatives and been told this.
15) I love music, all kinds.
16) I like to sing and have a decent (if not powerful) voice. I wish I could play an instrument.
17) I teach college sometimes. My favorite classes to teach are Gender and Lit and Religious Themes in Lit. I like the students, for the most part. They tend to open up to me. I think teenagers and young adults are amongst the most fascinating people on earth. So many ideas. Such great energy.
18) I wish I could dance. But being rhymically impaired as I am means that #16 and #18 are just that: wishes. I like to paint but haven't in a long time. My husband is an artist.
19) I am good with languages. I am teaching myself Hebrew. Next I will brush up on French. I watch Telemundo and other Spanish language programs to pick up vocab.
20) I am pathologically friendly. Also I can't shut up. I am a woman of many words. Or could you tell?

Also I like brainy actors, like Edward Norton and John Cusack. I think brainy is sexy. So I'm a nerd too. I thought Joseph Gordon Leavitt was so adorable in 200 Days of Summer. Could not see what he saw in Zooey Dechamel. Sorry!!!!! I'm not trying to offend or get off on the wrong foot. I'm sure she's great. Just MHO.

CarolineFrance, I checked out your blog. Fabulous! You certainly are creative with lots of style!!!

Last edited by canary52; 01-26-2011 at 07:07 PM.
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote