Notices

losing weight

Old 01-25-2011, 05:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default losing weight

Hi everyone. well here i go again trying to lose weight and keep it off this time. harder to lose it when you are older and i am trying to excercise. good luck to everyone... i have been dealing with weight issues for the past 12 years now.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Same here.

I've been struggling with my weight for years.I'm too stubborn to change much of what I'm doing but I can see where your best tool is the food journal.I had no clue how many calories my big breakfasts are.I love breakfast.Only a couple of meals to choose from and everyone is happy.Unlike the other meals in the day.I struggle everyday trying to figure out what we should eat.I'm a beer/wine drinker and that's the majority of my calories.Not sure smaller thighs are worth changing my lifestyle all that much.I struggle every day with this one.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:46 AM
FitDay Member

I too have struggled most of my adult life with my weight. Beer and wine are not so much of a problem for me, but breakfast kills me. It's hard to keep a good grip on a calorie budget when I can easily blow it before 9:00am.

I don't know that smaller thighs are a good enough reason to change your lifestyle either, but living longer and feeling better and having more energy certainly are. When you're dieting getting smaller thighs is just a very nice side benefit.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:33 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah, log your food religiously is the tool. I used to log my food when I think I doing good. When I blew it, I just too scare to log, to see the number of cals that I ate. Then it became a series if blown off days. I gain back the weight I lost.
If I don't log my food, I could eat 1200 cals for breakfast.
This time, one of my goal is log everything I ate, no matter what. So far so good.
Let stick with it.
Mai
Old 01-25-2011, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

I like this comment. It was helpful for me. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default sibutramine

SPAM worked for me

Last edited by mecompco; 01-30-2011 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Removed link to SPAM