Notices

Food intake analysis?

Old 02-13-2010, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Food intake analysis?

I'm new here today... I may have missed this, or I just can't find it. Is there a way to do an analysis of my daily or even weekly food intake, so I can see what I am taking too much of or what I do not get enough of... specifically. I know I need help in the area of balancing out my food intake to ensure I have a good balance of all the food groups and not too much of all the food groups. . . any suggestions or directions would really help... Thanks, shelz36
Old 02-15-2010, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default You'll need to spend some time looking around

The Food page breaks out your macronutrient analysis if you scroll down (after you've made your entries.) There is a place where you can look at your calorie balance (in vs. out), your Recommended Dietary info... etc.

It takes a bit of time to find the bells and whistles, but they're here!

Don't put off getting your exercise started in order to figure out this website, however. Once you've gotten that under way, you can figure out the website and how the logs work, if your time is limited.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default thanks again.

Thanks Kimmyrocks. I did find some more info and such when I spent more time looking around the site. And I am not putting the exercise off to figure out the site.. I'm doing both! ;D Thanks again.