New Mama - New Body! >

New Mama - New Body!

Community
Notices

New Mama - New Body!

Old 01-23-2011, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Mama - New Body!

I'm head over heels in love with my 2 beautiful babies, which is why I need to get healthy so I can set a good example for them. I was one of those lucky people who never had to watch what I ate or exercise. I was 119 lbs when I got married, and now after 2 pregnancies and 2 bouts of post-partum depression, I find myself at 181 pounds. My goal is to get back down to around 130. The most important thing for me though is learning a healthier lifestyle so that I can teach my kids how to be healthy.

I'm excited about this journey!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay! You're in the right place to lose weight and get healthy.

Spend some time reading through the subforms--lots of great advice and information.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask--we're here to help.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-23-2011, 08:53 AM
FitDay Member

What he said. Welcome aboard. I totally hear you on the "after-baby body", we have 3 DD's, and I had a touch of the post-partum blues myself, at least with the first and the last. My reasons for getting fit and healthy are exactly the same as yours, so believe me when I say "you can do this". You might want to check out the "7-Day Motivational" thread in the Women Only corner. Every Monday a bunch of us post our goals for the week and then we check in daily and let everyone know how we're doing. Facing a 50+ pound loss can be daunting, facing a week is much easier.