View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Red face question about pedicures.

Okay before everyone starts in on me (guys and ladies included) let me first say that... I'm not one of those guys that wears pink b/c "I'm secure with myself", I'm secure enough to know that I DON'T have to wear pink to pretend. I also don't buy $6 lattes at Starbucks, hell I don't even drink coffee. I am confident in my 'man hood' but maybe not confident enough to get a pedicure.

Here's the deal, I have a spot on my left foot, on the bottom towards the outside by my pinky toe (the ball of my foot). I think I somehow got a splinter in it, don't ask me how b/c I always have on shoes. Anyway, I can't seem to get it out and now I it's kinda deep. I now have this hard lump of callused skin over it (which sucks b/c I have soft... but manly feet j/k). It's starting to bother me, not so much the callus, but the feeling of something poking me. The problem is that I have my half marathon in less than a month and the more I walk, the more it bothers me. Should I get a pedicure so they can soak my feet and shave down the callus in hopes of removing it, or getting the splinter close enough so I can dig it out, or just suck it up and be a man and do the 1/2 marathon with it still in me?

Cliff Notes: I have a spliter should I get a pedicure to try to remove it or no?

oh this was post 1111 for me.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote