Notices

Calories busrned for multi-day view only shows today

Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Calories busrned for multi-day view only shows today

The calories burned chart in the overview seems to always just show the cayories I burned today, rather than averaging calories burned over the period. E.G. if I burned 2000 calories on Monday - Saturday and on Sunday burned 2500 calories, on Sunday the weekly overview will say my calories burned is 2500, rather than about 2080, which would be the average for the week.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default I think it's broken

Yes. I sent Fitday feedback on that, but never heard back. Not sure they're improving the site.

Also noticed that they don't have a report that shows the trend of "net calories", which seems to me what most people care about...the difference between what you eat and what you burn. It should be one number per day in a line chart across days and a trend average for the period.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Agreed - need net calories report!

I totally agree, I have to look at both "intake" and "burned" reports to get an idea how I am doing overall. If FitDay had this then it would be as much helpful as the weightwatchers website.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default another website possibly better

try caloriecount.com - the tools are better because it shows "net calories"
Old 05-23-2010, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by hlt4843
try caloriecount.com - the tools are better because it shows "net calories"

I hate to switch sites in mid-stream. Especially after all the effort invested into creating the Custon Foods already.

I also hate to complain since this is a nice sit that works well for the most part and is free. But it would be nice if this one issue were remedied.