Notices

It's time for me to get serious!

Old 01-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

I lift like a guy. Ok, maybe I pretend I do because I have never seen another girl using the OLY's or squat racks at my gym.

But I could never eat 4000 cals, I would bust a gut!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC
I lift like a guy. Ok, maybe I pretend I do because I have never seen another girl using the OLY's or squat racks at my gym.
Awesome. Keep it up.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:22 AM
FitDay Member

Haven't jumped on this thread in a while Mike but I just wanted to ask, what is the #7 in your supplements pic? I might be taking something similar (Biotest PowerDrive) that has two paradoxical effects on me: 1) I feel more energized/stronger and therefore push more weight/reps); and 2) I get better sleep.

How's your progress been these last few months? I think I've stabilized at 165 since recovering from the holidays (up 5 lbs from around Thanksgiving). My shoulders are definitely bigger but I've can feel the effects of neglecting my mobility drills and might have to start adding some glucosamine to my supplementation.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

It's 1MR... gives me a ton of energy for my workout but I crash hard after it. I was lifting more on it but couldn't get used to the crash. I may try it again tonight.
I don't see any progress, so I'm holding off on pics. My weight is about 175.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

okay, I took the 1MR again and at the end of my workout I felt dizzy and like I was going to get sick. I'm going to get off ALL supplements (except for fish oil and my daily vitamin) for a few days b/c I just wrote another life insurance policy on myself and I'll be taking the medical exam soon. After that I'll get back on everything and update on how I'm feeling.