hi i am new thought i would introduce myself >

hi i am new thought i would introduce myself

Community
Notices

hi i am new thought i would introduce myself

Old 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb hi i am new thought i would introduce myself

hi after weighing myself yesterday for the first time in too long i was shocked to find that i have put on nerarly 2 more stone to the extra stone i had last januray i looked back over old diarys and all entrys for jan were the same must loose weight but i never actually did anything about it, i don't want this year to be the same, i am 36 and right now i have lost interest in myself, my clothes, my hair eveything!!! i need to change, i found this website today and decided to join hoping that maybe making a few friends along the way would help me with my journey, so hello to you all look forward to chatting with you all and sharing in your weight loss journeys too
Old 01-12-2011, 09:10 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mummy4
hi after weighing myself yesterday for the first time in too long i was shocked to find that i have put on nerarly 2 more stone to the extra stone i had last januray i looked back over old diarys and all entrys for jan were the same must loose weight but i never actually did anything about it, i don't want this year to be the same, i am 36 and right now i have lost interest in myself, my clothes, my hair eveything!!! i need to change, i found this website today and decided to join hoping that maybe making a few friends along the way would help me with my journey, so hello to you all look forward to chatting with you all and sharing in your weight loss journeys too
Welcome to FitDay.

Sounds like you're serious--that's great. Decide on your eating/exercise plan, enter everything in FitDay and you can't fail!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard. I think I had that same discussion with myself at 35 and 36, well actually at 42 I'm still at it, only I don't have quite so much to lose these days. Just take it in baby steps, every day just try and make a little progress and pretty soon you'll be 1/2 way there.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 PM
FitDay Member

hi, thanks i am determined did some exercise yesterday for the first time intoo long and boy do i hurt today lol but i still went for a walk this morning after the school run and actually enjoyed it, tomorrow is my daughters 10's birthday party, a roller skating party so i am gonna have a go at that too, fingers crossed i don't embarras her or myself
Old 01-13-2011, 11:02 PM
FitDay Member

Oooooh, a skate party, I love to embarrass my kids at a skate party! I'm a child of the funky 70's, and I got moves baby! The funniest part is that the DJ is my age and plays all the moldy oldy tunes and he likes to turn on the mirror ball, I really get into it and my kids are like "uh mom, I never heard this song before, how do you know all the words and why are you shaking your butt?". And I'm like, "it's not my butt, it's my booty, shake shake shake". Believe me the last thing my kids want to see is me dropping my street shoes on the counter of the local skate rink.