View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
mecompco
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwonsch View Post
I was so excited to find this free site that offered so many tools necessary for my weight loss journey. However I posted twice in response to someone elses posts and I haven't received any replies or encouragement yet. I am either doing something wrong and do not understand how to work a forum
(all this is new to me). So instead of letting it discourage me I thought I would start my on "thread" and see if that helps. There is alot of encouragement being given out and it could truly be a great tool to help someone who is trying to lose 100lbs in a year. I am trying this year to not let discouragement defeat me so this is how I will fight it... head on.
Welcome. You're posts on the 6th and the 7th were responses in the middle of someone elses thread. I try to welcome everyone--you've done the right thing by creating your own thread. Asking questions will also get you more responses.

Please, check out one (or both) of the 100+ to lose threads--there are quite a few of us here and we're glad to help.

Regards,
Michael

May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)

Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)

The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.

mecompco is offline   Reply With Quote