Notices

Journaling

Old 01-08-2010, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Post Journaling

Hi Fit Day,

Thanks for this tool. My trainer recommended it to me, and it is hopefully going to be a help in keeping me motivated and on track with my weight management. I have my trainer the link to my page so he can help me along ().

I was wondering if there were any way to let him see my journal. Also, is there a way he can leave comments for me?

Thanks again!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

I am also very interested in having the ability to make my journal part of fitday public. I'm doing a fitness contest and I want people to be able to see my overall journey. I keep a lot of my thoughts about fitness and weight loss in my journal instead of in a separate blog and would like to have the full package be available so I can get the help and support I need to do well. Any chance of this becoming available?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

i'm also using the journal aspect & would like to make mine public as well. plus i'd like to be able to read others. get inspired!! so i'm interested in an answer to this as well.