View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Meekness
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittensniffles View Post
Hi Ladies!

Making a step in the right direction tomorrow...after I drop my brother off at the airport I'm headed to get a new student ID so I can actually use the gym on campus, and after getting my ID I'm headed straight to the gym! Hopefully it will be day one of a healthy future that finally includes a positive relationship with exercise! Now I just need to stay motivated enough to keep it up! How about anyone else? Any good news, or news at all?
Good for you, Kitten! I would like to recommended getting a book called "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". Please, please, PLEASE get the book! I've learned soooooooo much about metabolism, anerobic exercise, and proper nutrition since reading it.

As for me...
I'm doing well. I ate off my normal plan today, but I'm not stressing out about it. I didn't make it to the gym this morning, and we're expecting a snow storm, so I will workout at home this evening like I did on yesterday. I usually hit the gym every morning for a 45 minute workout.

I hope the others check in soon. I would love for this thread to be active daily.

I will continue to check in. Promise .