Notices

Looking for Buddies in weight loss

Old 01-08-2011, 04:00 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Looking for Buddies in weight loss

Hello! I am a 27yo (almost 28) female who needs to lose 100+ pounds. Just looking for some friends that we can share this journey with.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hey hun i need buddy too...
Old 01-10-2011, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

i will be your friend!! im new this this site too. so far i like it it is very detailed . it shows weight loss and gain. it shows calories. you can ttrack your foods moods and keep a journal. this is just for starters. i hope i find out more i can do on this site. good luck to us all and God bless
Old 01-10-2011, 02:40 PM
FitDay Member

Wink

awesome...i added you both as contacts!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
FitDay Member

your welcome to add me as well if you'd like. My ultimate weight loss goal is more than 100 but we all have to start somewhere right?

I'm learning the site here as well and added in my measurments with the help of my step mom. Hoping those numbers will go down :S

Welcome to the site and good luck!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Does anyone else have to fight the monster known as your mind lol Its like im born to sabatoge myself ...Little things piss me off to the point of me saying who cares
Old 01-11-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by TeamEdwardJen
Does anyone else have to fight the monster known as your mind lol Its like im born to sabatoge myself ...Little things piss me off to the point of me saying who cares
I firmly belive that losing weight is at least 90% mental. If you have the right plan, and stick to it, you will succeed. Why don't we stick to it? A million reasons--none of which are good.

Here's to keeping our heads straight!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-11-2011, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

Heads straight and waist slim
Old 01-11-2011, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bluegrasswife
awesome...i added you both as contacts!
I am looking for someone to keep up with too As long as you don't mind one more I joined last week and I loved the idea of having people bounce ideas off of or just thoughts for the day.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

I am new to this site and to doing this forum thing but I want to utilize this feature of this site because I know hearing from others that are struggling just like me will help me. I lost 65 lbs three years ago on WW but I discontinued the meetings and stopped watching what I was eating and quit working out and here it is ...all of it's back plus a few more pounds too. I miss how good I use to feel when I lost my weight and I want that feeling back. My goal is 100 lbs this year. I just had my birthday and turned 49 so I thought it would be the perfect time to push myself to be 100 lbs lighter by the time I turn 50 next January. I also will celebrate my 30th anniversary to my HS sweetheart in October so I have that as an intermediate point to have lost alot of weight hopefully. After my first week I'm down 2.8 lbs and I'm excited that the old/new me will come back into my life. Need encouragement and I know I will find it here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.