Notices

First day here

Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default First day here

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site just stumbled on to it today. I was searching to find what the proper weight is for a female who is 5 ft 2in tall and its 122

I have a long way to go but im finally at the point where I am determined to stick to it this time around and find more ways to help my weight loss once i am no longer craving sweets and soda.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Alicia, welcome!

I am 5'2" as well. On the Weight tab, it lists the healthy range for this height as anywhere from 101 to 136 pounds, so you are about smack dab in the middle of that. The weight at which you will feel the best is different for everyone, though.

Hope to see you around the forums; if you have any questions, just ask; everyone here is very helpful and there's a lot of information around!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:05 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hey!

Well I am new to this site as well and I am 5 feet tall and definitely in need of some trimming. (I'm 21). I build muscle easily so that is why I tend to put off weight loss because I end up feeling bulkier instead of smaller.... This online journal is a wonderful tool! Can't wait to get into it. Good luck!