View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
moabhoney11
FitDay Member

Default Single Mom and determined!

Hi All,

I am not one to actually post on message boards, but I found this site after purchasing oxyelite pro to get me back on track. I have the "typical" story of having 3 kids in the span of 2001 to 2006 and realized that I was at a horrible place with my weight. After stressing myself out to the max, I have finally realized that it's all in my head...I now understand that I am the one in control of my body and it is about getting into a healthy space in my own mind and follow through.

I honestly don't have a lot of time to exercise and can't afford a gym membership, so I will start off today with the healthy breakfast that I have grown accustomed to eating (1 c. cooked oatmeal with 1/8 c. raisins and 1 c. of tea) in about an hour I will eat a banana and then usually 1/2 hour after that eat an apple. And so on and so forth. I will walk for about 25 minutes and then go from there...

I will be 31 this year and I am starting off at 165 lbs. I don't look bad, but know that I would feel so much better about myself if I could put a bathing suit on and not even think twice about it by the summertime. Being single doesn't help, but my focus is on me now instead of someone else!

Here's to 2011 and achieving goals that are realistic and follow through!

Last edited by moabhoney11; 01-09-2011 at 05:43 PM.
moabhoney11 is offline   Reply With Quote