Notices

Couple of Questions...

Old 01-08-2011, 03:34 PM
FitDay Member

Question Couple of Questions...

Hi everyone-

So i've noticed that there are a lot of people who have a "signature" with their posts that show their starting weight goal weight and current...I'm at a loss how to do that.

I have looked everywhere and I can not figure out how to post a picture of myself... Do i have to have the premium? hope not cause I'm not paying lol.

I'm hoping to find some people whom I can become friends with and get the support I'm looking for on here and hoping i joined the right site

~alicia
Old 01-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Signature
Old 01-09-2011, 02:33 AM
FitDay Member

The signature you have to type and update manually, it's not linked to the weight loss goal or anything. The hardest part on the pictures is getting it sized right. The site won't resize it for you, so if the dimensions are too big it won't upload. There was a post at one point offering help resizing pics but I'd have to search to find it.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Lizzycritter
The hardest part on the pictures is getting it sized right. The site won't resize it for you, so if the dimensions are too big it won't upload. There was a post at one point offering help resizing pics but I'd have to search to find it.
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...look-here.html