View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
kbherrick
FitDay Member

Smile

Well, I'm no expert but I can tell you that it seems that we have similar issues. I to want to loose about 90 pounds. I started this adventure in April. So far I have lost 35 pounds. I am NOT dieting either. I have been doing the Wii shape and have recently added running/walking to my program. I am "watching" what I eat but if I want a cookie, I eat it. I have found that when I do cardio for at least 45 minutes 5 times a week, eat well and drink LOTS of water, the pounds just melt away. Over Christmas was difficult to get my work outs in but I made up my mind that I was ok just maintaining. The key is the cardio. You have to get your metabolism moving. As far as eating dinner late. I have always heard not to eat within two hours of bed, it sounds as if you will be working out afterward, so I think you would be fine, just make lunch your big meal and dinner a smaller meal. You probably don't want to eat alot for dinner and then work out anyways, it might make you sick. Hope this helps and keep up the good work!
kbherrick is offline   Reply With Quote